1. How often do you get sick? Are there particular times of the year when this happens? If so, when?
I don't get really sick very often. Maybe once a year. Most often in winter, but not necessarily.
2. Do you go to the doctor when you're sick? Why or why not?
On occasion. Really depends on the illness.
3. What comfort things and/or foods do you seek out when you're sick? Why?
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese is a big comfort food for me. And ginger ale. I also love Swanson HungryMan dinners, but only the fried chicken ones.
4. Do you take medication (prescription or over-the-counter) when you're sick? Why or why not?
Depends on the illness. Advil is a constant, if there's a headache. Cold means Alka-Seltzer Cold Plus cold medicine. We also used to take echinacea, but we took it year round rather than stocking up when we started feeling sick.
5. How long do you stay typically stay sick? Do you stay home or do you go out and/or work? Why or why not?
Depends on the illness! Colds will get me stay home, but usually only for a day. If I'm out more than one day, I'm really sick and have probably gone/will go to the doctor. I will work if I'm functioning. I won't go to work if I can't think or see straight. I'm not that dumb!