1. How do you feel about the aging process?
I'm okay with it. Every now and then I realize how old I am and it scares me, but I get over it.
2. What the best part about getting older? Why?
Still being carded! I think it's the fact that I still breakout, but that much is fun. Other than that, just having all the life experience is great.
3. What's the worst part about getting older? Why?
My body can't do the things it used to be able to, like staying up until 2:00 a.m. with no consequences. That sort of thing.
4. How do you feel about having gray hair? Why? Would you ever dye your hair to cover up the gray? Why?
I told myself I'd never dye my hair when I went grey, that I'd revel in it. Still would. I've highlighted my hair, and may color it sometime for fun, but not to hide the grey.
5. What goal do you want to achieve by the time you are 60 years old?
Have a house of my own. Maybe children, but I'm not sold on that. I'm nearly too old to start now, anyway.
And I'd like to be published, somehow. For writing, of course.