1. If you could live in any fictional (movies, television, books, etc.) reality, what would it be? Why?
I'd live ... ooh, tough choice. Probably in the Star Wars universe. Close second to Harry Potter, though, but only if I could not be the Muggle that I am. Lastly, in Amber, but only if I was a relative.
I think the "why's" are pretty self-explanatory, don't you? :)
2. If you could bring any fictional (movies, television, books, etc.) character to life, who would it be? Why?
Well, I'd be ripping them out of their own universe, out of their world, right? Not really very fair then, is it?
I don't know...umm...Flora, from the Amber novels, I think. I've always thought she was sharper than Corwin gave her credit for, and I want to know what she was planning while pretending to be stupid.
3. If you could time travel, where would you go? Why?
Into the past, and the future. I'd like to visit medieval times, prehistoric times, the Regency. I've read so much about it, I'd like to know what we have wrong. Then I'd like to go into the future so I can see if we ever get out into the far reaches of space. Plus, there's that whole Restaurant at the End of the Universe thing.
4. If you could bring any historical figure into the 21st century, who would it be? Why?
Umm...oh, probably Ben Franklin. Just to show him what's happened since his time. I think he'd get a kick out of it.
5. The red pill or the blue pill? Why? (Brownie points if you name the movie source for this particular question.)
Red, I think. Because then I could go back and visit the Matrix when I wanted to undose from reality.