1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
I wasn't into superheroes as a child. That said, I did watch Batman on reruns, and The Hulk and Wonder Woman on TV. That said, I think I'd pick Wonder Woman.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A horse. And totally understandable that I never got one. I didn't complain or anything. Hell, I used to *volunteer* to muck out stalls at the barn I rode at. I got up EARLY on weekends to do that.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
Alicante, Spain. It was supposedly the warmest place in Spain, and it was frelling cold. We only stayed one night, and then headed back to Madrid.
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
How to jump out of airplanes. And shoot a gun.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
ATF tonight, and I'm trotting out the new monster I created last night. Tomorrow, Jack is staying and we're doing some Rilla & Gevrok stuff. Probably eating out some meal.
Tomorrow night, Lou's mother is celebrating her 60th birthday with dinner out and then a family game night. Her actual birthday is today.
Then the Sunday game, hopefully will go as usual. But since StillPoint is moving, we may be missing two of our four players, and hence would have to cancel.